- RUISSS Université de Montréal
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-line nurses in the catchment areas of the RUISSS McGill and RUISSS Université de Montréal
- RUISSS Laval University
- RUISSS Université de Sherbrooke
- Ministry of Health and Social Services
Created in 2014, following work undertaken by three nurses and the manager of the Ministerial Initiative on Alzheimer’s disease and other major neurocognitive disorders of the RUISSS McGill, this community has rapidly become an inter-regional and inter-RUISSS community, covering the catchment areas of the RUISSS McGill and the RUISSS of the Université de Montréal.
The community operates via a team of six volunteer nurses, who make up the Organizing Committee, and who benefit from organizational support and clinical supervision from the two project managers. In the transition between phases 1 and 2 of the Ministerial Initiative, this community of practice has grown from around 50 members to over 200.
> To manage regular meetings for nurses who form part of the community.
> To offer a new organizational model to maintain a dynamic of direct sharing of experiences at provincial and regional levels.
- Community of practice covering the collection of data during evaluation
- Community of practice on tools for monitoring patients with cognitive conditions
- Surveys of members of the community in respect of future requirements
- Work of the Organizing Committee on the future of the Community and possible developments