Join the Centre of Excellence on Longevity!
Thank you for your interest in the RUIS McGill Centre of Excellence on Longevity. The projects we are doing involve many professionals and many professions in the field of human longevity.
Do not hesitate to send us your spontaneous application or to contact us to join the team of experts and stakeholders of the Center of Excellence on Longevity.
MAY 2019: WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR IT PROJECT MANAGER!
Alongside the permanent team of the Centre of Excellence on Longevity, the main missions of the IT Project Manager will be to:
– Supervise the deployment of the digital architecture of the Centre of Excellence and support the project teams involved;
– Review the computer systems and programs used on the Centre of Excellence’s digital platform and advise Management on best practices and relevant choices both on current projects and with a view to developing digital tools;
– Assess needs and perform cost-benefit analyses to align technologies with the needs of the Centre of Excellence;
– Develop or contribute to the development and management of computer programs, databases (secure and international medical data) and user interfaces for all audiences of the Centre of Excellence: Elderly patients and their caregivers, community elders, health professionals, researchers, public policies and institutions, general public;
– Suggest and implement control systems and procedure guides;
– Supervise, audit and control the quality of the IT projects carried out and propose the necessary improvements;
– Provide support to users of the Centre of Excellence’s digital platform…
> A Junior Project Manager and want to develop professionally while participating in the rapid expansion of a fast-growing institution,
> you speak English ET/OU Français,
> You are not afraid to put your hands in the sludge, you are adaptable, autonomous and off-road: projects @Singapore @Taiwan @USA @Japan @France…
> Your goal is to become an IT Project Manager within 3 years and recruit your own team.
We look forward to receiving your application!
McGill RUIS Longevity Center of Excellence
3755 St. Catherine Coast, E-00079
Montreal, Quebec H3T 1E2
Such. : +1 (514) 340-8222, extension # 26120